I took a wonderful collage class last night at the Art Complex Museum in Duxbury with Marie Zaccagnini. Marie is a wonderful and talented teacher who inspires your creativity. We started out with painting techniques using acrylic paints, gel medium and water color crayons. It was fun playing with the colors and those water color crayons are AWESOME. (hmmmm, perhaps some might find their way into my stash for christmas)



After we painted our pages we practiced collage layouts. I always have a blast choosing focal images and trying out different compositions. I had such a great time and learned lots and increased my collage/journaling confidence. Thanks Marie!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Sam! I really like your blog! I don't know when we should get together for our journaling group. Do you have a preference?