Well, I have tried doing blogs before and tend not to stick with them. I wanted to have a place to put some things into words that I have trouble working out in my head. Maybe I will stick with it this time.

I am struggling with making time to create things.... when I am at work all day, all I think of is wanting to be home doing artsy stuff....then by the time I get home at nite I don't make the time. My goal is to start making time. I am missing getting my hands all covered in ink and glue and paint. One stumbling block for me is the small space available at home.

I have signed up for two workshops at a local art complex. The first one is called Book of the Spirit by Susan Gaylord and the other is called Altered Books with Bryson Dean. I am really looking forward to going to them. I have been enjoying adding to my book that I made at the Kelly Kilmer workshop I attended in August. I have also been having fun making altered bottlecaps.

0 comments: