Well, I am on vacation this week. The weather has been very nice so far, so I can't complain about that. So wouldn't you know that this would be the week the property management decides to do some major repairs on the building. The replaced a window on Sunday in our upstairs neighbors apt... bang, bang, bang all day. Then they replaced our bathroom window yesterday.... bang, hammer, saw, drill...stomping in and out...all day long..poor kitty had to hide behind the couch all day... and today, don't ya know they started on the roof.... who knew I would have to check with someone if I wanted peace and quite.... geeze, they do nothing for the 8 years we have been here and now they are doing it all in one week.
oh well, that's the way it goes sometimes.
I do have some lovely photos to share.... a beautiful monarch butterfly on my nasturtiums! What joy and beauty!



0 comments: