Well the holidays are done and I am hoping things will settle down and get back to a "normal" routine.
I wanted to share the wonderful gift I received from my bestest friend Carrie. Carrie and I have been friends since high school and have stayed in touch all these years and visited each other even though we live in different states. Carrie sent me a wonderful, hand crafted clock that she made. I love it for it's beauty and I love it because she thought enough to make it herself just for me. I will treasure it always. Thank you my friend!



On Sunday I took another of Kelly Kilmer's wonderful classes. The class was titled "Bloom". We bound a paper journal from scratch and then worked on painting and collaging the pages. I always enjoy Kelly's classes tremendously. Kelly is such a great teacher and I always feel encouraged and motivated in her presence. Below are some photos of my journal. It is the largest I have made so far and I look forward to filling it!


















2 comments:

Kelly Kilmer said...

It was AWESOME seeing you as always!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE your book. Tristan *loves* the zines, btw!!!!!!

;)

Unknown said...

Samma - Thank you for posting a picture of my clock. I feel honored to be included on your blog, with such artistic greats as Kelly Kilmer and Samantha Harriman! I love you!
BFF ~ Carrie

CELEBRATE LIFE... with KETCHUP!